If you have heard of celiac disease and wonder if you might have it, here are some of the classic symptoms of the disease. Keep in mind that these are some of the most common, obvious symptoms.
- Chronic diarrhea
- Weight loss
- Recurring abdominal pain and bloating
- Pale, foul-smelling stool
- Unexplained anemia
- Muscle cramps and/or bone pain
- Pain in the joints
- Tingling numbness in the legs
- Delayed growth
- Painful skin rash
- Missed menstrual periods (which is linked to excessive weight loss)
- Tooth discoloration or loss of enamel
Celiac disease cannot be diagnosed with symptoms alone, although they do provide hints and clues. To be sure you need a test for Celiac.
Also, consider that there is a wide range of hidden celiac disease symptoms.
- Gluten Allergy
- Wheat Allergy
- Wheat Allergy – Can Eat
- Gluten Allergy Symptoms
- Wheat Substitutes
- What’s Wrong With My Body Allergy Question
(Visited 18,158 times, 1 visits today)