The recipe can be made dairy-free by substituting the butter for olive oil.
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 package mixed crunchy sprouts (lentil, adzuki, mung, garbanzo)
- 3 tablespoons of freshly chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon of ghee (clarified butter), butter or olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- Salt to taste
- Slice zucchini and summer squash in discs, about 1/4 inch thick. Steam with sprouts for about 5 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Toss with tarragon, ghee and salt in bowl.
- Serve with lemon wedge.